Curiouser and Curiouser


Westfriedhof U-Bahn Station, Munich, Germany - www.aaronyeomanphotography.co.uk
Back to Westfriedhof U-Bahn Station in Munich. Slightly different POV rather than the usual that I do. I noticed these cool and unusual looking group of seats (well I thought they were cool) and thought I must get a picture of these. I just waited for a train in the background to make an appearance and this was the result. During post processing I noticed that the chairs are not quite dead centre so it had meant that a lot of my lines are slightly out so I did have to crop slightly which I didn't want to do but overall still happy with the way it came out.
On a sperate note I have got a Hitech Firecrest 16 Stop filter which I am soooooooo looking forward to using down the local seafront here in Scarborough, just waiting for the right weather. Anyone else got this filter or used it? I have always been well impressed with the 10 stop IRND from them. via http://500px.com/photo/91005291

Popular Posts