Broken Home



My photography is featured in a video interview on the Yahoo home page for the Weekly Flickr! Hyperventilating a bit… THANK YOU FLICKR! Check it out: screen.yahoo.com/weekly-flickr/photographer-tells-stories... I’ve decided that with having my foster care and adoption inspired series Stories Worth Telling (SWT) featured in such a way, I am going to continue the series over the next year. This is the first image to continue my series and I couldn’t be more excited to be telling stories of challenges, hopes and triumphs of foster kids! If you're interested in directly supporting foster kids AND my artwork and the continuation of this series, check out my online store! 50% of proceeds for SWT related products go towards sending foster kids to camp and hopefully brighter futures! www.robwoodcox.com/shop via http://500px.com/photo/88937275

Popular Posts